[SOLVED]licence file refusée!

Any problem when installing, launching or using RGeostats, on different Operating Systems or Working Environments

[SOLVED]licence file refusée!

Postby pierrepetitgas » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Bonjour,
Ma licence file est rejetée. pas d'erreur dans le path. pas de changement de machine. que se passe-t-il?
merci. pierre
pierrepetitgas

Re: licence file refusée!

Postby Didier Renard » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello Pierre

My answer to your post will be in English (for maximum readability).
You have simply downloaded the version 9.0.7 of RGeoS and the license file which has been created with your previous RGeoS 9.0.6 is not valid any more. Why?

I think that there is no link between your problem and the change of version. Just a coincidence.

Now a point on the license.
As you know, the license is dedicated to your machine. The activation code which relates the license file to your computer is created encoding network adapters information (Mac address) provided by your System. But these information can return several results depending on the current network adapters status (is a VPN connected, is the BlueTooth activated, is the network card activated ?). On certain computers, the Network card is even de-activated when the computer is on battery.

So it is recommended to disconnect all the unnecessary activities (especially VPN connections) and plug your computer to power supply when installing RGeoS for the first time (this is when the activation code is printed). Then you can generate the license file and install it. This should remain valid for ever ;).

So Pierre, I imagine that the difference between your two trials is that probably, the last time, your computer was simply plugged once and on battery the other time.
Didier Renard

Re: licence file refusée!

Postby Fabien Ors » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:32 am

Hello,
Does your problem has been solved ?
Thanks in advance.
Fabien Ors
Administrateur du site

Return to Installing RGeostats